Amy Whinehouse Toxicology Report Final Reports “Cause Of Death”

Just months after her passing, news surfaces that Amy Winehouse‘s death was caused by an over consumption of alcohol. The Guardian reports.

“The 27-year-old star was more than five times the legal drink-drive limit and had enough alcohol in her system to make her comatose and depress her respiratory system when she was found dead at her home in Camden, north London, on 23 July…She had consumed sufficient alcohol at 416 mg per deciliter [of blood] and the unintended consequence of such potentially fatal levels was her sudden and unexpected death.”

 

About Master Monkey

© Copyright 2011 | Tainted Monkey

Posted on October 27, 2011, in Clients, The Ambiance. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: